Wild Boar Kebabs with Garlic and Herbs
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 30 minutes marinating time. Cook time: Grill until brown
- 20 oz. bison or wild boar cubes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 or 3 springs of rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbs. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Thread meat on skewers and marinate for at least 30 minutes but not more than 6 hours. Drain
- Cook on a very hot grill until done to your liking.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce, pita bread and Greek salad.
- Suitable methods for cooking filets and steaks include pan–frying, sautéing, grilling, broiling, baking, and stir–frying. It is best to use a non stick pan and/or cooking spray. Special care should be taken not to overcook the meat. An internal temperature of 145 degrees is recommended for filets and steaks and 160 degrees for ground wild boar.
Recipe courtesy of Naturalfrontierfoods.com