It’s So Easy to Prepare Elk or Bison Medallions and Filets
Say, “I love you”, with gifts of health and sustainability! Sink your teeth into our delicious heart healthy juicy red meat goodness. This Valentine’s Day spice things up with Elk or Bison steaks and medallions. It will send their hearts a flutter… in a good way! Order today and experience love at first bite!
What should I cook for my meat loving valentine? We will make it easy for you to splurge on your valentine.
- Marinate the raw medallions in your favorite marinade. Or try a marinade of buttermilk and red wine, olive oil, herbs and orange zest.
- Place the medallions in a dish covered with the marinade and let sit at room temperature for one hour (or in the fridge for a few hours)
- Heat a sauté pan on medium high with some olive oil or butter.
- Place the medallions or steaks in the hot pan and allow to cook on the first side undisturbed for 2-3 minutes
- Using tongs flip the medallions or steaks to the other side and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Place the cooked medallions or steaks on a warm plate and vent with plate with foil.
- Let them rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables and salad.