Eat Wild Boar Bacon! There are So Many Tasty Ways to Prepare It.
Here are a Few Ideas of How to Eat Wild Boar Bacon
- Around shrimp and fry them up – shrimp tastes great wrapped in a piece of wild boar bacon and fried.
- Fry ’em wrapped around peaches or dates – wrap fruit in wild boar bacon. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar
- Wrap wild boar bacon around jalapeno pepper and throw them on the barbecue for a fabulous experience.
- Cheese sticks and fry. Make sure to wrap every inch of cheese, that way the cheese won’t leak out. It will get soft and yummy around a crispy coat of bacon.
- Fry or bake them potatoes and wrap wild boar bacon around the wedges.
- Crumble cooked wild boar bacon over pizza. Who doesn’t love pizza. Make it more exotic by crumbling fried wild boar bacon over the top
- Add crispy wild boar bison bacon into soups – Give soup extra flavor with our smoked wild boar bacon
- Toss them in salads – Real wild boar bacon bits make a salad tastier
- Wrap around chicken tenders and fry or bake –
- On burgers. Nothing like wild boar bacon atop a burger with a tomato and pickles. Now that’s delicious!
- Around asparagus and fry them up – Have your veggies. So much tastier with bacon
And of course don’t forget to eat wild boar bacon the old fashioned way, with eggs and pancakes for breakfast!
Wild Boar Bacon – it’s not your ordinary bacon. Mouth-watering and without a doubt…..the best bacon you’ll ever taste. Not like your factory pork, this bacon takes breakfast to the next level.
We smoke our Wild Boar bacon to a delicious flavour. No added hormones, no steroids and no routine antibiotics go into our products.
And don’t stop at Wild Boar Bacon.
We have many other wild boar meat products. All are free of steroids, hormones, or routine antibiotics. You can use boar meat in all recipes calling for beef or game.
Make yourself wild boar burgers with our wild boar ground meat. We have lots of wild boar burger tips to make the experience even better.